Honeymoon – the journey that we all look forward to before we experience it and store in our memory albums for the rest of our lives. It’s the journey of love, of togetherness and it produces an eclectic collection of romantic moments to cherish throughout life. A good honeymoon no doubt needs a lot of planning. But what is most important is to settle the destinations. There are a host of honeymoon destinations all over the world. While many popular tourist spots also portray themselves as honeymoon destinations, there are some which by virtue of their location, services and leisure activities evolve into exclusively popular honeymoon spots among newly wed couples.
Many resorts and hotels today provide exclusive honeymoon suites for newly wed couples. Even specially designed honeymoon packages are devised to make the trip a memorable one for these couples. Theses packages include services ranging from candle-lit dinner, flower decorated bedrooms, aroma bath, special wines, chocolates and other aphrodisiacs.
If you are planning your Honeymoon here’s a list of top 5 destinations that you can check out
1) Las Vegas – Las Vegas is one of the most popular wedding destinations of the world. Being a popular wedding destination this city also doubles up as a great honeymoon destination. Las Vegas is a place of fun and frolic. Well known the world over for its casinos and night life, Las Vegas is the ideal destination for couples looking forward to a fun and excitement filled honeymoon. There a re a wide range of hotels and beach resorts at Las Vegas. Facilities and charges range from high end to low end. Many hotels and resorts offer special honeymoon suites and exclusively designed honeymoon packages to make a couples honeymoon a truly memorable one.
2) Hawaii Islands – Aloha!!! One of the most exotic holiday destinations, the Hawaii islands are truly a lover’s paradise. The lush tropical forests, the exquisite beaches and the gorgeous mountains welcome you to Hawaii. The greatest thing bout a honeymoon in Hawaii is that there’s so much to see and do that it’s difficult to find enough time to sleep. Hawaii is dotted with exotic islands each one a splendor by its own parameters –
Maui, The Valley Island – The most popular Hawaii vacation spot featuring the resort areas of Kaanapali, Wailea, Kapalua and Kihei. Maui offers a wide selection of Vacation options and the most choices of fun activities for every age group.
Kauai, The Garden Island – Lush a green is the key ingredient that make Kauai a stunning location for a true tropical Vacation. Featuring the resort areas of Poipu, Princeville, Lihui, and The Coconut Coast. Fun and Sun is the highlight of this paradise.
Oahu, The Gathering Place – The most visited island. Oahu is home to world famous Waikiki Beach. Shopping, dinning and visitor attraction galore make this s super choice for vacation. Oahu’s beaches are some of Hawaii’s best and surfing is the big sport.
Hawaii, The Big Island – The largest of the Hawaiian islands and home to the top visitor attraction in Hawaii, The Volcano National Park. The Sunny Kahala Coast and Kilua-Kona are the main visitor destinations. Almost guaranteed sun year round here.
Lanai, The Private Island – A lovely retreat from the world, Lanai features a surprisingly wide array of acclivities and attractions. The spectacular resorts that are offered here are world famous for service and elegance.
3) Caribbean Islands – Ashore the Caribbean Sea, to the South East of USA lies the cluster of Caribbean Islands. The calypso delights, the clear azure seas, the golden palm fringed beaches, the clear sky – all ingredients to make a honeymoon to remember. Bahamas, Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua are all hot destinations for newly wed couples round the globe. The best months to plan a honeymoon in the Caribbean Islands are from December through April, when its quite warm here providing just the ideal escapade from the chilling winters of the north.
4) Switzerland – The most romantic destination in Europe. Switzerland is indeed a paradise for newly wed couples. Switzerland enchants you with the snow-capped Alps, the crystal lakes, glaciers and the alpine meadows. Switzerland is a bikers delight. It’s also well known for its ski resorts and adventure games. There are also a number of museums in Switzerland that are worth a visit. Some of the popular destinations in Switzerland are Lugano, Zurich, Swiss Alps, Montreux and Veyes.
5) Mauritius – Situated off the coast of Africa, with a coastline of 330 kilometers Mauritius is a marvelous honeymoon destination with sun kissed white sand beaches. Mauritius is a land with spectacular scenery. The sensual waters of the Indian Ocean in different hues and colors ignite the romantic fire here. Some of the exclusive destinations in Mauritius are Sir Seewoosagar Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens, giant Victoria Regina water lilies at the Pamplemousse, Colored Earths of Chamarel and the sensual beaches of Grand Baie on the northern coast.